Image editor that is easy to use with an appealing interface
The truth is that although Photoshop has become a reference in photo editing programs, it's definitely not the easiest one to use. Making the mot of its functions requires dedication and, in fact, it can't even be downloaded for free. Among the best online and offline free alternatives, we can point out Photoscape without being afraid of making a mistake.
It's an image editor that incorporates other functions such as a viewer through a simple interface that provides us access to different functions. It turns out to be a very useful tool if we have to handle large photo collections with which we can organize them, view them, edit them to correct errors and improve their quality or create compositions such as collages, montages, and wallpapers.
A decent photo editor compatible with different Windows versions
It's important to point out these detail as we're talking about version 3.7 of the free edition. There's also a paid edition called X Pro Full, released for Windows 10. However, this free one also runs on previous versions such as 8.1 and 7. Here are its main features:
- Photo viewer with the option to present them as a slideshow.
- Image editor that allows you to resize, adjust the brightness, white balance, correct the backlight, apply frames and bubbles, add text, crop, apply filters, remove red eyes...
- Edit in batches.
- Merge several photos on the same page to create a final photo.
- Attach several photos vertically or horizontally.
- Create animated GIFs.
- Black & White and Bandicoot filters.
- Different interfaces: Editor, Page, Combine, and AniGif interfaces.
- RAW to JPEG converter.
Furthermore, it allows you to create mosaics with several images, cut a photo into several parts or take screen captures. And once you have your photos ready, you can use the Photoscape printing tool to transfer the images to paper.
A simple photo editor capable of competing against the best in its class.
Its great performance has led to the development of a version for Mac, which is exactly the same as the version that has been developed specifically for Windows 10. However, the users of mobile devices will still have to wait for some time to be able to use it as an application, so forget about downloading an APK for Android.
- To be able to change the application's language you require an Internet connection to be able to download the corresponding file from the application itself.