An image editor that is easy to use with an appealing interface.Antony Peel
There are many photo editors on the market, but few have as many advantages as Photoscape. It's a free image viewer and editor, with a simple and modern interface that makes it easy to work with photos. If you store hundreds of photos on your PC, Photoscape is an essential tool to organize, view and fix them, or to improve their quality.
- Image editor: you'll be able to modify your photos, adjust the brightness and contrast, apply filters and effects, include texts and change their size.
- Viewer: move along all your photographs with comfortable browsing. You'll also be able to show the images by means of presentations.
- Animated GIFs: you'll be able to create animated photographs using various images.
- Combine images.
- Convert RAW images to JPEG.
- Rename images.
Furthermore, Photoscape allows you to create mosaics with several images, cut a photo into several parts or take screen captures. And once you have your photos ready, you can use the Photoscape printing tool to transfer the images to paper.
Photoscape is an entertaining and simple photo edition application
An excellent alternative to Photoshop
Photoscape is an ideal tool for those users that need a free application, that is simple and effective to work with images. If you think that Photoshop is a heavy and complex program, Photoscape can be a perfect alternative. Its interface is divided into tabs, and each tab is related with the function that it carries out. As simple as that. If you want to edit an image, you only have to access the tabs and you will have all the tools necessary to modify the image.
Innovations in the latest version
- Adds "Black & White" and "Bandicoot" filters.
- Adds the "Smart Blur" tool to the brush effect.
- The brush size is increased from 3 to 4.
- Adds 29 film effects, adding up to a total of 35.
- Improves the film effect.
- Improves the Editor, Page, Combine and AniGif interfaces.
- Solves minor errors.
- To be able to change the application's language you require an Internet connection to be able to download the corresponding file from the application itself.